WE ARE OPEN FROM 6am to 6pm
Monday to Friday, 52 weeks per year!
At Bayside Park Early Education Centre, we aim to make life as easy as possible for parents and carers. Therefore, our daily fee includes:
- Storypark enabling you to access information about your child from the flexibility of your iPad, iPhone or computer.
- Disposeable Nappies
- Nappy Wipes and Creams
- Sunscreen and Tissues
- Sleep Apnoea (Breathing) Monitors on each Nursery Cot
- Morning Tea,Hot Lunch EVERY day, Afternoon Tea & a Late Snack
- Sleep Sheets with individual Storage Bag
- Laundering of Sleep Sheets for hygiene purposes
- Brightly coloured Playground with Fort, large Sandpit and 3 Water-spray Frogs (for those warm summer days) as well as a separate Nursery Playground.
- Our Nandeebie Garden is a "natural" playspace, shaded by a Pergola with Vegetable and Herb Gardens, a boat, a pebble-creek with a bridge and a rainwater tank... as well as a faux crocodile beneath the bridge, and gardens with Native Bees (which do not sting!)
- Our Kindy Gym is an area where our children are encouraged to enjoy light exercise, and think about a healthy lifestyle
- Snake Repellents protect our entire outdoor Playground
- Gov't Approved Kindergarten Program in the year prior to Prep. delivered by our Registered Early Childhood Teacher, Miss Kate.
- Individual PIN Security Code for each family
- Fabulous Indoor and Outdoor Resources
- iPads and Laptops
- Exciting Play and Learning Experiences
We also have visiting the Centre upon request:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist